Why you should choose me to be your real estate Agent, Real Estate Service
Our brokerage has years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market. I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. I’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
I’m a full-time real estate agent – anything less and you’d be short changed. I’ll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible. You’ll be my only client in the real estate transaction. I’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve. I won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, I’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours. You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
I’m Your Local Expert Don’t get short changed People don’t talk about it a lot. But finding the right real estate agent can be the difference between a happy, stress-free home buying or selling experience, and an unhappy, stressful experience.
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. You need a professional who won’t short change you. As a full-time agent, I’m committed to “work the market”, helping you through the entire process.
Your best interests are my top priority.
My focus is on giving you personal attention and the best service. I know the local neighborhoods, schools, market conditions and more. I’ll make your deal as seamless as possible. If you are a Buyer and you want to “Invest In Your Future”. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative — a real estate professional who works for buyers, representing their best interests throughout a real estate transaction.
There are many benefits to using a buyer agent like me and, just to let you know right from the beginning, all these benefits may not cost you anything. Believe it or not, my services are paid for by the home seller!
When I work for you I will:
1) Completely educate you about the practice of Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2) Create a detailed profile of your future home needs, wants, expectations, “must haves”, etc.
3) Save you time searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria. I will also provide you with regular market updates.
4) Help you explore all your financing options so you can make the best mortgage decision you can. In addition, if you like, I will refer you to some of the first-class financial contacts I’ve made through years of experience. In short, I will step you through every phase of the loan process.
5) Accompany you as you view homes, providing analysis of them. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
6) Negotiate the best possible home price for you, take care of the details of documentation and do everything I can to make sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered on closing day.
7) Assist you, if necessary, in finding the right moving company, home insurance and any other home-related services you need.
The market is changing! Inventory is high and buyers are taking control. You need a Realtor that will work hard to sell your home!
When I work for you I will:
1) View your home and give you suggestions to make your home more appealing to todays “buyer”.
2) Go over the wants, needs and desires you must have from the transaction.
3) Show you the “Marketing Plan” that will sell your home for the most money in the shortest amount of time.
4) Show you the market trends for your neighborhood, allowing you to price your home correctly.
5) Keep you informed throughout the entire process.
If you would like me to Market and Sell your home call me or email me anytime.Make an appointment today
I’d be honored for the chance to help you. Please call or e-mail me for an appointment that’s easy and convenient for you.
Thanks for stopping by my website. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
P.S. If you’re not ready to meet in person, please tour through my website. I’m sure you’ll find the resources here useful and helpful.